Steg Engineering has specialised in the repair of waste-water centrifuges of all sizes and in mild- or stainless-steel.
- Incoming inspection reporting complete with recommendations and costing of repairs
- Partial or complete re-flighting in mild-steel or stainless-steel
- Weld reclamation on the flights where practicable
- Application of carbide tiles or carbide hard-facing
- Re-machining and assembly
- Repair or replacement of other working parts
- Design and manufacture any lifting jigs certified by our engineers to Australian Standards
The Steg Engineering Advantage
- ISO9001 compliant QMS including I&T Plan, Test Certificates and Material Certificates
- Fast turn-around and respect for agreed deadlines
- Guaranteed quality of workmanship
- Customer focused service and support
Let the Steg Engineering team of experts get the most life out of your centrifuge equipment
Get in touch
We're always excited to discuss potential projects. If you have any engineering needs, get in touch today.